(Previously known as: The Anointed Youth and Young Adults Retreat)
We are on the verge of the greatest awakening of all time. Can you feel it? Are you ready for it?
Join us for 5 days of worship, personal ministry, and teaching to:
- Build lasting friendships, have lots of fun, and enjoy some really good food,
- Experience the Presence of God in awesome times of worship,
- Get healed of the past and set free from things that would hold you back,
- Get stirred with fresh passion to see God’s dreams fulfilled on Earth,
- Find out who you were made to be, and what you were made to do,
- And get equipped, spiritually and practically, to be launched into your God-given destiny.
We need you to play your part in this next and greatest awakening!
Ages 15 — 30 Welcome!
Philip and Sharon Buss invite you to attend the Generation Awakening 2019.
We will have times of awesome Praise & Worship, Anointed Speakers, and Workshops for everyone: Prayer, Mime, Drama, Hip-hop, Worship, Israel, and others. This is also a time of healing, ministry training, and experiencing God’s Spirit and anointing.
This is a great opportunity to grow in the Lord, make new friends, and
have lots of fun!
Our Youth Pastors, Don and Catherine James, have a vision to see young people healed and ministered to and then to train them up in ministry – in the market place and from the pulpit – and learn to operate in the gifts of the Holy Spirit.
They desire raise up a generation who knows how to talk about Jesus Christ and do the things that He did in order to see Kingdom Culture established in the Body of Christ.
Sharon Buss, President of End-Time Handmaidens and Servants International, has a passion for the Presence of God and endeavors to cultivate it wherever she goes.
She has traveled extensively throughout the world ministering God’s Word and leading His people into worship. Her vision for revival in the nations and bringing in the end-time harvest should encourage all to be equipped, prepared and ready to “just obey God.”
Wesley Brainard is founder of CHARAKTER Ministry of the Arts, a dramatic arts ministry which inspires worship in the hearts of God’s people through passionate expression; reveals the mysteries of scripture through vivid imagery; and paints a clear picture of the Gospel of Jesus. He is a holds a Master’s degree from Oral Roberts University Seminary and completed the program of mime training designed and taught by Marcel Marceau in Paris France.
Pastors Justin and Mirenda Goff are passionate about and dedicated to seeing people made whole and established in their relationship with Jesus. They have dedicated themselves to the study of God’s Word, living by faith and strengthening the local church. Prior to becoming lead pastors of Grace City Church, Justin and Mirenda have served full-time as youth, associate and worship pastors. Justin and Mirenda both continue to travel and minister at churches, camps and conferences across the United States. They have been married since 2005 and have four children, Maxim, Arrow, Valor and Neviah.
YOU – You’ve got a testimony and we want to hear it.
Sign up today!
We will have some amazing afternoon workshops to choose from this year:
- Matthew Simmers: A Hip-Hop Workshop
- Wesley Brainard: Stepping into the Pages—A dramatic journey into the Scripture
- Anna Hagen: Singing the Psalms
- Quintessa Lawrence: How to Worship a King
- Laura Bryan: Preparing for Marriage
- Sharon Buss: Why Should We Stand with Israel?