Loving greetings from Colorado! We are here with Stephanie Schureman for the “Fresh Oil Anointed Prayer Gathering.” On Tuesday from noon to 9:00 P.M., Wednesday and Thursday from 9:00 A.M. to 9:00 P.M., and Friday from 9:00 A.M. to noon, we spent 36 hours before the Lord in worship, prayer, repentance, contending for righteousness, doing prophetic acts and making declarations, Holy Communion, and anointed preaching and teaching. What a glorious marathon! It’s remarkable to experience the great grace that comes with agreeing with the Holy Spirit’s agenda!
Time and space do not allow me to share all that took place with this powerful group of intercessors, artists, and worshippers. We dealt with topics such as racism, the spirit of pharmakia, governmental issues, media, homosexual agenda, abortion, the political spirit, the religious spirit, justice, healing, offenses, repenting for offenses that have come from the church, betrayal, family, children, fatherlessness, dream interpretation, and many other things. Over and over we were encouraged to grow up into the Sons of God that the earth is groaning and travailing to see manifested.
We must become unoffendable so that we will not self-destruct by taking offense. Let’s pray, “Lord, check my own heart to not receive offense. Help me to recognize the voice of the accuser.”
We must learn to recognize the accuser (the forever loser) and never accept his words! We overcome him by the Blood of the Lamb and the word our testimony! When you hear an accusation, ask yourself, “Would Jesus say that?” If the answer is, “No,” then deal with it!
Declaring the Word! Jim Freiburg shared how God gave him an assignment some years ago to read The Wall Street Journal to find any articles that made him feel upset or angry—things that disagree with the Word of God. Then he was instructed to find scriptures that refute the issue and pray them.
More recently the Lord gave him a “military strategy” to declare the following nine scriptures against the spirits that operate in people. They are quoted from the Amplified Version. Declare them before the Lord and watch what happens!
1) Proverbs 10:9 “He who walks uprightly walks securely, but he who takes a crooked way shall be found out and punished.”
2) Proverbs 11:20 “They who are willfully contrary in heart are extremely disgusting and shamefully vile in the eyes of the Lord, but such as are blameless and wholehearted in their ways are His delight!”
3) Proverbs 12:7 “The wicked are overthrown and are not, but the house of the [uncompromisingly] righteous shall stand.”
4) Proverbs 12:21 “No [actual] evil, misfortune, or calamity shall come upon the righteous, but the wicked shall be filled with evil, misfortune, and calamity.” [Job 5:19; Ps. 91:3; Prov. 12:13; Isa. 46:4; Jer. 1:8; Dan. 6:27; II Tim. 4:18.]
5) Proverbs 15:10 “There is severe discipline for him who forsakes God’s way; and he who hates reproof will die [physically, morally, and spiritually].”
6) Proverbs 15:25 “The Lord tears down the house of the proud, but He makes secure the boundaries of the [consecrated] widow.”
7) Proverbs 17:11 “An evil man seeks only rebellion; therefore a stern and pitiless messenger shall be sent against him.”
8) Proverbs 17:19 “He who loves strife and is quarrelsome loves transgression and involves himself in guilt; he who raises high his gateway and is boastful and arrogant invites destruction.”
9) Proverbs 19:9 “A false witness shall not be unpunished, and he who breathes forth lies shall perish.”
Nothing is too hard for God! Remember to pray in the Spirit over people to receive the revelation of the truth and conviction of sin, to repent, and to be set free through Jesus’ death and resurrection!
Remember that Saul of Tarsus was transformed by his encounter with Jesus. Even the serial killer, son of Sam, who murdered seven people in 1975-76, has been transformed into a son of hope who follows the Son of man. NOTHING is too hard for God! Pray without ceasing for the hard cases. Make a list to hold before God. There are abortionists who have repented and have been transformed. Let’s pray for lives that seem to be beyond hope to meet The Truth! Jesus Christ!
We are not too hard for God! Sometimes an accusation comes against us that brings hopelessness and causes us to think we will never succeed in our walk, that we will fall in some way. Philip and I repeat this verse daily: “Now, to the one with enough power to prevent you from stumbling into sin and bring you faultless before his glorious presence to stand before him with ecstatic delight, to the only God our Savior, through our Lord Jesus Christ, be endless glory and majesty, great power and authority—from before he created time, now, and throughout all the ages of eternity. Amen!” (Jude (Judah) 1:24-25 The Passion Translation).
Take faith! He has the power to prevent us from stumbling! Declare it over your life! Declare it over your loved ones! Declare it over the “impossible” people who have offended you, who need your forgiveness and intercession! Nothing is too hard for God!!
Rainbow House: Please pray for us as Philip and I have changed our plans, postponing our trip to the Philippines. John and Christy Bacon and Bob Baldwin are still going, so please pray for them.
A situation has arisen in Niagara Falls, NY, at Rainbow House that is challenging what we have understood are our borders. We are surrounded by sovereign Seneca Indian territory as 50-acres of land were taken, mostly by eminent domain to be given to the Senecas for a casino. St. Mary’s Catholic Church and our parcel were exempted from the taking, being ministries. Please pray for us to have the wisdom of the Lord to stand in His way for His Land. We want to see the Lord bring His redemption to the Seneca nation. They are beloved of the Lord and He has put His love in our hearts for them. Please pray fervently!!!
Thank you! We are grateful to the Lord for those who hear and obey the Holy Spirit as He guides them to give. We have some significant bills to pay, so we ask you to agree with us in prayer for the Holy Spirit to speak to His people who will hear and obey!
Your handmaiden and servant,
Sharon and Philip